Toni Gordon MA, MEd, RP, CCC, RLMP RYT
Bloor West Village
Professional Development Record
Workshops and Seminars
November 7th-9th - Hypnosis Certification for Clients and Groups - Level 1, Basic Practical Hypnosis Techniques, taught by Georgina Cannon, BCH NLP Trainer
2013 May 13th and 14th - Internal Attachment Relationships: Overcoming Alienation of the Self, taught by Janina Fisher, PhD
2012 October 25th and 26th - Good Grief: Working Well with Our Clients Grief, taught by David Treadway, PhD
2012 May 24th - Don't Panic: How to Handle Your Anxious Clients, taught by Reid Wilson, PhD
2012 May 14th - Forgiveness and healing: Applications in Clinical Practice, taught by Michael Stone, MA
Trauma Therapy Training
- Trauma and the Body: A Sensorimotor Approach to Psychotherapy. Pat Ogden, Kekuni Minton, and Clare Pain
- Ayurveda and the Mind: The Healing of Consciousness. David Frawley.
- Healing Depression the Mind-Body Way Nancy Liebler, Sandra Moss.
- The Positive Psychology of Buddhism and Yoga Marvine Levine
- Emotions and Your Health Emrika Padus
- The Yoga of Sound Russill Paul
- Yoga for Depression Amy Weintraum
The psychotherapists appearing on this site are independent. They are not employed nor controlled by therapytoronto.ca. therapytoronto.ca is acting solely as a listing service for the convenience of those seeking the services of psychotherapists.