Welcome to the Toronto Therapy Network !
(We are also known as "Therapy Toronto" and as "Psychotherapy Toronto")
|Discover some of our therapists!|
|Click the photo to visit their page!|
Breaking News! The Canadian Revenue Agency announced (8 January 2016) that fees paid to Registered Psychotherapists and Registered Social Workers may be deducted on your personal income tax return.
Full details here on the Canada Revenue Agency website.
Home to 44 therapists, we are the most visited professional self-referral source for psychotherapy in Toronto and the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) by psychodynamic therapists providing many forms of relational psychotherapy.
All members of the site are authorized by regulatory Colleges in Ontario to provide psychotherapy. They are selected on the basis of their skills, experience and attitude. They have met, and maintain, specific professional criteria to meet the requirements of The Toronto Therapy Network.
Find a therapist by:
- See all 44 of our professionally trained psychotherapists
- Location across Toronto and the GTA (Greater Toronto Area, Ontario Canada)
- College of Registered Psychotherapists
Or Use these Toronto Therapy Network Links:
- Tips on Choosing the Right Therapist
- Why Free Consultations?
- Our Fees
- Learn How Therapy Works
- Therapists Wait-Listed
- More about Psychotherapy
- Contact Us
- Useful Community Resource Links
- Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
- Psychotherapy Definitions and Terms
- Our Policies and Standards, including Professional Development
- How to Become a Member of the Toronto Therapy Network
- Phone and Skype On-line Therapy
- Brief Dynamic Therapy
- Our Code of Ethics